REPLY TO: Politics Can Really Cause a Damper in Your Sex Life
Ok, I placed this is google translate and just listened to it. Used two tabs due to length.
When it comes to politics, there are rules that people don’t adhere to.
(1) Politics are not about your beliefs.
Politics are in your face. You voted for Marco Rubio. your reasoning does not match his lack of care for anyone but his pockets.
(2) Never believe what they say. Trust in their past actions.
REPS & DEMS take big donor money. The money is from the same people.
(3) Your political views are obligated to not be apart of your personal views.
Yes, our views are a part of us, but if you remove that political stance, then what are you arguing about? If you behold that view as the incarnate of you, then when argued against that view, you feel personally attacked, incapable of hearing the other side, let alone the voice the person you claim to love.
(4) Being IND and voting for who you think is best, is the GREATEST way to vote. However, when you only vote in General elections, you throw away your vote, because in the Primaries, you have OPTIONS. You vote for your option. If your option does not make it, then NOT VOTING is ok, because you have no pick.
(5) Never settle for the lesser of two evils.
When you do, you rationalize comprise for your own safety. It screams, “It’s financial rape by this person, but NOT THAT PERSON!”
(6) Pop the bubble (last one)
We enjoy living in the bubbles of our lives; thinking we are right, when we’ve never had a choice in what we do. Pop the bubble, and watch programs NOT on TV. Search online for Progressive, and Independent fact checking programs/shows for information. It’s called the “idiot-box” for a reason. LISTEN to what is being said. LISTEN for propaganda terms such as, “leftists” “liberals” “fascists” “socialist” “thug” “economic challenged” and more. Hear how these terms and more are used and use THAT to judge if the show you are watching is propaganda or not.
YOU ARE IMPORTANT! Have standards! Have self-respect! Politicians don’t care about you. They care about not being poor AKA to them, Middle-Class.
Check me out on YouTube. I speak from the heart, through my observations and I leap on the necks of DEMS, REPS, Progressives, and more.
Thank you for reading.