Financial Inflation & Your Vote

FOREWARNING: Originally, I recorded my voice on OBSstudio, uploaded that to YouTube under the same title. Afterwards, I loaded Wondershare Filmora 11 and placed that video in a timeline. I used “Speech to Text” and found the timestamped document, loaded it into MS Word, and edited to match what I said. So this is 95% of how I speak. The other 5% was removed as they were doubled words in trying to further a statement. Compare this to…

--

--

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
Comparative Reasoning

Comparative Reasoning

A catch-all topic based channel without restraint. I’m about shedding light through the fog using compare & contrast, mixed with reasoning, and personal views.